Thursday, July 8, 2010

All[most] Grown Up

I'm feeling embarrassingly selfish today. You see, it's my birthday. So it's okay. I've got quite the weekend planned. 36 hours of hanging out with my bestie. No kids. No husbands. Befriending people at the watering hole, getting ink done, putting cucumbers on our eyes. Hell, who knows what could happen.
Here's a repeat pic of a favorite birthday memory. Celebrating on the lawn of the titty pink house circa, methinks, 1980. How 'bout that dress?

Today, I've officially been an "adult" for half of my life. Where did the time go? Hell if I know.

Have a great day, yourselves. The ice cream cake's on me.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Are you old yet? Hope you have a great time with your BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very, very Happy Birthday! Hope you have the best day evah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Yesterday !!! Hope it was a great one ;+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B-Day! Hope you have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    Hmm... pretty convenient place for a broom.

    ReplyDelete