Friday, June 18, 2010

WTF?!? Friday: Party Planner

WTF kind of party hostess would expect you to belly up to the buffet for these eats?& WTF kind of stomach does it take to hold it all in? Find out where I found these finger [as in put your finger down your throat] foods tonight.

I know I've been a bit out of pocket this week. If your kids play ball in the summer, I know you've got my back. Busy, busy, busy - nary a moment to prepare a pb&j, let alone hit the feast for some quality time. I'll be back after 3 more trips to the ball park this weekend, and as many trips to the pool...are you having a diggy summer, too?

2 comments:

  1. Are those molds I see? Drooool. Miss ya lady! Sounds like you are having a super Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like liverwurst to me ... and lots of it ... I do love the wrap door decoration though!

    ReplyDelete