Monday, March 22, 2010

Have Clutch, Will Travel

What a weekend! Lots of quality family time and some extra hours spent with friends, too. Lots of catching up to do...

My friend Rachel at rachiesplace tagged me to see what's in my bag. I have to admit, lately I've gotten lazy about slinging a bag over my shoulder to go out & about - so I'm dissecting my go-to wallet clutch that my husband got me for a holiday treat last year.It's a bright, springy green [you wouldn't know it by the looks of this pic] so it cheers me up to carry it. Here's a smattering of what I cram inside: my favorite pics of Ben & Marge, lip balm, a couple of fairy bandaids, all the legalities & credit cards a girl could ever want, some checks that need to go to the bank and a note Ben wrote me last spring "My Mommy Awesome." Peering at that always makes a kinda crappy moment pretty sweet.


2 comments: