Damn have I got some dinner planning to do.
My kitschen library has grown by 9 [& a snappy sewing case-turned-tote]! Feast your eyes on these varied volumes:
- Better Homes & Gardens: Barbecues And Picnics [the newest in barbecuing!]
- Better Homes & Gardens: Meat Cook Book
- Better Homes & Gardens: Casserole Cook Book
- Good Housekeeping's Hamburger & Hot Dog Book [novel uses for America's favorite meats]
- Good Housekeeping's Around The World Cook Book [specialty recipes with a foreign flavor]
- Good Housekeeping's Book of Breads & Sandwiches [dainty or hearty - for picnic and party]
- Good Housekeeping's Book of Ice Creams & Cool Drinks [ideal refreshments for any time of year]
- Culinary Arts Institute: Quick Dishes for the Woman in a Hurry
- Culinary Arts Institute: The French Cookbook
I asked Marge. But she just wanted to pose for a pic. Let's humor her:
Now, if it's not too much trouble [why in the hell haven't you people been commenting in droves?!] would you suggest a starting point for my bounty of books? I can't wait to ravish a new recipe that you'll relish [bad food humor]. So screw shy, let me know where you want me to go [within reason]! In the meantime, I'll be marveling at these vivid visions and their witty wordplay. Yay!