Friday, December 4, 2009

Tie One On

Sure, I'm giving you the green light for happy hour [whatever hour suits you], but I'm also going to start using Fridays to show-off my favorite aprons.

In the spirit of the season, I'm kicking off my "tie one on" series with my absolute favorite family apron...My Grammie's Christmas short skirt.

This perky red & white striped cotton apron is pepermint-stick inspired. The green tree reminds me of the simple construction paper cutouts that we glitter up around here. And what lady of the house can resist jingling when she walks?

Marge & I take turns in this during our baking mini-marathons. I think it's sweet how it looks high-waisted on her.
I hope this inspires you to tie one on in the kitchen this weekend as you kickoff your holiday baking!

1 comment: