Thursday, January 14, 2010

Guess Who's Coming to a Technicolor Brunch?

I haven't put the finishing touches on the guest list, but Lora --- you just won yourself your very own, retro hardcover copy of Better Homes & Gardens Lunches and Brunches! It's a technicolor dream, I'm telling you - the illustrations couldn't be more questionably appetizing!
Lora has resolved to bake her own breads this year -- and maybe, just maybe, some home-schooled cheez-its. Cool. And congratulations!

Lora, tack a quick comment onto the post and I'll get the book into your hands before you can say Western Shrimp Supreme!

Thanks for sharing all - I dig your comments, so take your fingers off your mouse from time to time and tap them on the keyboard!

2 comments:

  1. Brunch...it's the absolute BEST meal ever! Now, with 125 recipes and 35 meal plans, I'll be hosting brunches that will be the envy of the neighborhood! From the looks of the book cover, with a bit of parsley, sliced black olives, and pickles, I'll have the garnish part covered. All that will be left for me to figure out is which Tipsy Tuesday cocktail I will serve. Thanks Kitschen Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora - your eye for pickled detail will take you far in this cookbook! Congrats - I'll get it in your hands before Tipsy Tuesday next week!

    ReplyDelete