Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tipsy Tuesday: Foggy-Style

The thick fog has me in a London state of mind - damn it would be a good night to watch Sweeny Todd...again.Wonder if the Demon Barber of Fleet Street threw back a few of these in Mrs. Lovett's pie shop before pulling his blades out:

London Fog
1 3/4 oz gin
1/2 oz pernod [or any anise-flavoured liquor]
Shake, strain & serve over crushed ice. If you want a garnish, that's your own bloody business.

If it's only half as tasty as Mr. Todd - then damn, it's gotta be good.


3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I watched it last night!

    I'm sure Mr Todd had a couple just to ward off the London cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi,
    Thanks for introducing me to Kitschen Feast. Great job -- I love it!

    It's still hard to believe, but Leslie and I actually saw "Sweeney Todd" (with Johnny Depp) in the MOVIE THEATER when it came out. I'm sure it's the only non-animated flick I've gone to see in the past three years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it there, too! That's where I fell in l.o.v.e. with the movie. Nice work, Neil - maybe you'll make it out for Alice In Wonderland this spring...

    ReplyDelete